profile /}
e.n.t.r.i.e.s
*affiliates
-miscellaneous
hiyaaaaa![:
Welcome to my-cutecrap@bs! I HAVE MOVED SOMEWHERE ELSE (:
tiffanyyyyyyy!
♥25th October
♥SAPS 4-5'06, 5-1'07, 6-1'08
♥RGGYM
♥RG102'09, 202'10
♥Vivogroup
♥HCTIBs
♥Hi5s
I love my life, my family, my friends and my CCA very much (:
woohoo. first day of school :))
Monday, June 25, 2007
4:06 PM
Uh huh, just came home from school la. Now its about 4++ lah. I stayed back for some jingle thing. Hurhurs. We're advertising shoes! And the jingle is to the Pink Panther tune lah. ITS NICEEEE. and fun.
Sorry I didn't post yesterday =/. Was too busy la, go here go there XD. But I'll just post a teenie weenie bit about yesterday.
I went for ballet in the morning, boy was I sore all over -.-. OOOH! for lunch ii ate deliciouuuus food! Yummm. Then when I got home, I had a nice hot bath to soothe my aches and pains . Hahahaha, enjoyed it luhs ! Then I went out again, annnnd, i just lazed around lah, sleeping and all that =x.
I was kinda looking forward to today, so that I could see all my wonderful friends again la. LOL. It was sooo nice to see them ! Missed them a whole damn lot. P.E was booooring! Mr Lee simply rambled on about or 1.6 runn, and how we had to train for it. BlAH BLAH BLAH =p. Social studies was just...boring la! I had to sit next to Deng Hang ... was so not looking forward to that part. ENGLISH was kinda fun. I suppose. lol. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. chinese sucked. as usual. you know i hate that subject x.x but still, i had fun with cute lil JOEY! Found out that her bday is on 5 oct. I said i'd get her a present, lol. But she really IS cute! We uhm...irritated chryst =/
and then it was so funny, we were all walking downstairs to the canteen to have lunch la, then chryst, valen and i gave SARAH her present ! LOL. We were singing, no, SCREAMING, the happy birthday song down the stairs =/. Sarah was blushing! Awwww. LOL.Okay, her birthday was actually on june 14 lol. BUT ANYWAY...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SARAH DARLING!<33 HURHUR.
Ooh, then we met up for the jingle thing lor. After lunch luhs. Mdm Bharathi understands our eating needs. Then after the jingle thing, everyone went off for HMT, but chryst, valen and i went to the library to do homework and talk ! XD. It was okay la. Thennnnn, valen and chryst decided to go running, but i just continued wwithh my homework :D. Running ain't my thing. After i completed my homework, well most of it, i simply went home, and met darling sarah on the bus. HAHAHAHA. uneventful first day la. BUT STILL, GLAD TO SEE MY DARLINGGGS!<33
off to complete the rest of my stupid homework -.-""
leaving so soon, hm?
Amanda
Amelia
Angie
Ayesha<3
Carina
♥Chang Ming
Chelsea
Cherilyn
Cherry
Cheryl
♥Chrystal
♥Crystal
♥Daniel
Dedrick
Edlyn
Eileen
Elaine
Elaine
Emerald
Eugene
Fangning
Fann
Faweena
Fiona
Gladys
Hengyeng
Hongli
♥Isabelle
Ignatius
Imran
Jing Rong
Jingyi
Jolene
Josephine
Judith
Juliette
Karen
Kefei
Kitying
Louisa
Lynn
MinAi
Mindy
Natalie
Nelly
Nooraini
Pearlyn
Qin Yi
Rabitah
Rachel
Radiya
Richie
Rui Xiang
Shermaine
Sheryl
Shireen
Serene
Stacey
Stephanie
Tze Ning
Valencia
Vanessa
Venice
Wanling
Weiny
Xuan Li
Xueqing
Yashwanthram
Yinxin
Yixuan
Yu Qing
Yvonne
Zerlina
Zhan Tzearchives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010
August 2010
credits
designer  
DancingSheep