profile /}
e.n.t.r.i.e.s
*affiliates
-miscellaneous
hiyaaaaa![:
Welcome to my-cutecrap@bs! I HAVE MOVED SOMEWHERE ELSE (:
tiffanyyyyyyy!
♥25th October
♥SAPS 4-5'06, 5-1'07, 6-1'08
♥RGGYM
♥RG102'09, 202'10
♥Vivogroup
♥HCTIBs
♥Hi5s
I love my life, my family, my friends and my CCA very much (:
Monday, June 23, 2008
4:48 PM
GRRRR I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE MY PROFOUND HATRED FOR G2S ):
Being so very hardworking, i was doing my homework when my G2 couldn't produce ink all of a sudden. LIKE WTF. It clearly showed that there was a whole lotta ink left, and then the pen just died on me.
And then...after much banging and pressing and shaking, it FINALLY came back to life. I wasted about 10 min just getting the pen to produce ink again. Then guess what. The ink was horrible and not smooth!
Grrrrrrrr.
I shall go and hunt for a new type of pen to use and I shall keep it on stanby, until my 2 G2s have no more ink! Or maybe I'll just give the G2s to my bro, haha.
So alright. On a lighter note, I'm finally posting after not posting for like...a while LOL.
First day of school today and Mrs Ho already gave homework, but understandable heh.
Met Ruixiang in the canteen in the morning and Edlyn didn't meet us because she was late ):
It was good to see everyone after a month, especially Kim, RX, Lynn,Sarah,Edlyn,Sherryl...oh practically the entire class, maybe even Zhihao!
Aaaah, first day of school and I was already so forgetful! I had planned to carry my file in my arms because it wasn't as light as I would have liked. But after tying my shoelaces...I JUST LEFT IT THERE!!!!
It was my homework file. Fantastic eh? I forgot my Young Scientist Card thing and my Chinese Paper! Luckily Mrs Ho and Mdm Sim didn't collect :o!
Mrs Ho spent some time today going through the PSLE stuff with us. Most of the stuff she said was more or less common sense :/ but she made it more interesting by making us laugh!
Haha yes, it was also good to see my cute little bus mate, Jocelyn :D.
So overall, first day of school was fun! (despite homework already being given)
Hmmm. I spent my last week of my school holidays going out a bit!
I went to Bugis to watch Prince Caspian which was quite OK with Sher bunz0r, Chryst and Issy! Issy seems to have grown. Oh well, she always seems to have grown ): NOT FAIR!
Sher bunz0r and I shared popcorn and I knocked some of it down so carelessly :x. Heheh :x
Spent another day with Cracky and Chryst! Crack and I arranged to take the same bus since she didn't know where to get off (:
This proves that I'm better in that area LOL.
Yesterday was ...interesting.
Went to Jurong Point in the morning for Swensens breakfast -_-
It was raining and I definitely would have loved to sleep more...but my mom came in, switched on the lights and demanded that I wake up and wash up ):
The breakfast was quite nice. I didn't finish it though, couldn't manage so much. I liked the french toast!
Bought groceries and stuff for Mr Anderson and then headed home.
I spent some time tidying up my files and such. I absolutely loathe filing so I left it till the last minute :\ Ah well.
I'm proud to say that all my worksheets have been filed in neatly! Even the tuition ones :D
Went for a swim with Jing and Timmy and it was fun fun fun! I really miss the pool yeah! I haven't swam in suchhhh a long time ):
We played all sorts of silly games in the pool(no serious swimming, you realise HAHA)!
Mummy came down to take a few photos HAHA.
After the fun fun fun swim, I rushed home to bathe and then rushed to tuition :x
Mrs Chai spent some time going through the revision plan for until our PSLE. I hate PSLE! Gah.
Rushed to the airport for dinner at some chinese restaurant which I can't remember the name so too bad LOL.
The food was quite nice...I never really took a fancy to Chinese food, though I am Chinese.
Took many many photos of Changi Airport for Mr Anderson and we promised to send them all over!
Bade goodbye to Mr Anderson, and then went home.
I did my chinese blog 'cos I finally got my photos! Yay :D
Kay, that's all.
Byeeeee!
leaving so soon, hm?
Amanda
Amelia
Angie
Ayesha<3
Carina
♥Chang Ming
Chelsea
Cherilyn
Cherry
Cheryl
♥Chrystal
♥Crystal
♥Daniel
Dedrick
Edlyn
Eileen
Elaine
Elaine
Emerald
Eugene
Fangning
Fann
Faweena
Fiona
Gladys
Hengyeng
Hongli
♥Isabelle
Ignatius
Imran
Jing Rong
Jingyi
Jolene
Josephine
Judith
Juliette
Karen
Kefei
Kitying
Louisa
Lynn
MinAi
Mindy
Natalie
Nelly
Nooraini
Pearlyn
Qin Yi
Rabitah
Rachel
Radiya
Richie
Rui Xiang
Shermaine
Sheryl
Shireen
Serene
Stacey
Stephanie
Tze Ning
Valencia
Vanessa
Venice
Wanling
Weiny
Xuan Li
Xueqing
Yashwanthram
Yinxin
Yixuan
Yu Qing
Yvonne
Zerlina
Zhan Tzearchives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010
August 2010
credits
designer  
DancingSheep