profile /}
e.n.t.r.i.e.s
*affiliates
-miscellaneous
hiyaaaaa![:
Welcome to my-cutecrap@bs! I HAVE MOVED SOMEWHERE ELSE (:
tiffanyyyyyyy!
♥25th October
♥SAPS 4-5'06, 5-1'07, 6-1'08
♥RGGYM
♥RG102'09, 202'10
♥Vivogroup
♥HCTIBs
♥Hi5s
I love my life, my family, my friends and my CCA very much (:
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
8:23 PM
Helloooo!(Second post today to make up for the lack of one yesterday)
This is for Iggy!
1. What disappoints you the most?
Signing into MSN only to find out that that person ain't online.
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Touring eh? France :D
3. What is the most romantic thing that you would like to do with the one you love?
Gosh. I won't say!!
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
YES HAHAHA. Money makes the world go round and money can buy me a plane ticket to Tokyo!
5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
I want to fly! As in fly. All by myself, not on a plane, not with wings.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No. :\
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
I'm afraid to lose all close and dear to me.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'll give some to my parents ,Timmy and Lilik then I'll buy all my nice friends nice gifts HAHA and then I'll buy some PPCs :x
9. What do you dream of doing in the future?
Something big! Something good! Something AMAZING.
10. List out three good points of the person who tagged you.
1)A very good blogger(posts are entertaining!) 2)Good sense of humour 3) stands up for his beliefs.
11. What makes you happy?
Good marks, seeing someone online, hanging out with friends and online time counts too, with serene and sher! :D
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Come and tell me in my face that I did something wrong when they themselves didn't get anything right, people who act smart when they plainly don't know anything.
13. What do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
I see myself still full of youth and just as happy, whatever i may be doing.
14. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
TO BE ABLE TO FLY!!!!!
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Loving my life :D
16. Any childhood memories you’ll like to re-live?
KINDERGARTEN :D! Everyone was so carefree and innocent(and cute!!)
17. If you have a chance to change your life now, what would you want to change?
There's nothing that I REALLY want to change :D
18. Which cartoon character do you like most?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS HAHAHAHA.
19. Are you courageous enough to go and tell the person that you like him/her?
No, lol.
20. List out the one thing you felt when you saw the person that tagged?
Happy HAHA.
I TAG:
-Russell(because he has caught the horrible boredy disease!)
-Sheryl
-Serene
-Rachel Ng
-Jingyi
-Edlyn
-Sherryl
:D!
If anyone wants to do this, go ahead HAHAHA.
leaving so soon, hm?
Amanda
Amelia
Angie
Ayesha<3
Carina
♥Chang Ming
Chelsea
Cherilyn
Cherry
Cheryl
♥Chrystal
♥Crystal
♥Daniel
Dedrick
Edlyn
Eileen
Elaine
Elaine
Emerald
Eugene
Fangning
Fann
Faweena
Fiona
Gladys
Hengyeng
Hongli
♥Isabelle
Ignatius
Imran
Jing Rong
Jingyi
Jolene
Josephine
Judith
Juliette
Karen
Kefei
Kitying
Louisa
Lynn
MinAi
Mindy
Natalie
Nelly
Nooraini
Pearlyn
Qin Yi
Rabitah
Rachel
Radiya
Richie
Rui Xiang
Shermaine
Sheryl
Shireen
Serene
Stacey
Stephanie
Tze Ning
Valencia
Vanessa
Venice
Wanling
Weiny
Xuan Li
Xueqing
Yashwanthram
Yinxin
Yixuan
Yu Qing
Yvonne
Zerlina
Zhan Tzearchives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010
August 2010
credits
designer  
DancingSheep