profile /}
e.n.t.r.i.e.s
*affiliates
-miscellaneous
hiyaaaaa![:
Welcome to my-cutecrap@bs! I HAVE MOVED SOMEWHERE ELSE (:
tiffanyyyyyyy!
♥25th October
♥SAPS 4-5'06, 5-1'07, 6-1'08
♥RGGYM
♥RG102'09, 202'10
♥Vivogroup
♥HCTIBs
♥Hi5s
I love my life, my family, my friends and my CCA very much (:
Thursday, June 05, 2008
11:42 AM
Went to Shannon's house yesterday!
Her sister is the ultimate cutest :D. So very unlike Shannon who is NOT CUTE! LOL.
We were played, laughed, and watched this cute show.
(Thankgod i have someone like Shannon who lives nearby huh!)
And today it's her turn to come to my house! She's here right now LOL.
We're gonna study together later after lunch (:
Ok uhm, I'm gonna do a quiz Chang asked me to do! Hehe.
[11] People tagged with this quiz
Isabelle(i can't tag issy. her blog no tagboard!! but i'll ask her in msn HAHA)
Chrystal
Russell(LOL!)
Crackers
Sherhunnybunnysunny
Serenejellykins
Jingyi
Rachiepoo
Wanling
Jovin
Edlyn
[ 10 ] Firsts.
First Best Friend: Myself! Naturally, I trust myself the most LOL :x
First Pet: A stupid fish. And daddy was the one who took care of it, not me!
First Piercing: On my earlobes O_O(one each only)
First Crush:Oreocrush! LOL. :x
First CD : I think the very first CD i bought for my self was Hi5 LOL.
First Car: Sadly, I don't own a car. Buy for me la!
First Stuffed Animal: Barney hahaha
First Love: My baby bolster that has been with me since birth :D
First Place Called Home: Home?
[ 9 ] Last
Last Beverage: Chocolate milk!
Car Ride: A cab!
Last Movie Seen: -scratches head- can't remember LOL.
Last Phone Call: Mummy!
Last Song You Listened To: Audition song :x
Last Bubble Bath: A longggggg time ago.
Last Time You Cried: A teenie weenie little bit yesterday while watching the cute show LOL.
Last Thing You Ate: Cereal(breakfast!)
Last Bad Thing You Did: Said above that Shannon isn't cute HAHA.
[ 8 ] Have You Evers.
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Of course LOLOL.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No. I'm guai can.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: NO EWWWW
Have You Ever Been On A Limo:Nope but feel free to let me ride in YOUR limo!
Have You Ever Cheated:*cough* maybe! *cough*
Have You Ever Been In Love: Yes, with my friends and my family and my bolster.
Have You Ever Been In A Car Accident: No goddammit.
Have You Ever Broken A Bone: Does a fracture count?
[ 7 ] Things You Are Wearing.
-Black Converse shirt :D
- Some weird blue shorts :D
-My specs LOL.
- Undergarments!
[ 6 ] Things You've Done Today.
Wake up.Wash up.Eat breakfast. Play audi. Chat on msn. Do this quiz.
[ 5 ] Favourite Things.(LOL things :x, i thought it was people at first heh)
My incredibly bitchy computer that's going all pms on me ):
My W910i :D
My money LOL ;x
My adorable bolster!
My comfy pillow :D
[ 4 ] People You Tell Almost Anything To:
Uhmmmm the HCTIBs...Serene and Sher...uh...i talk to myself sometimes...uh...my mom...
[ 3 ] Choices.
Live or Die: Live! I love my life.
Sweets or Chocolate:Definitely chocolate.
Swim or Run: Swim!
[ 2 ] You Want To Do Before You Die.
Travel around the world.
Achieve great things.
Make sure those that I love know that I love them :D
[ 1 ] Thing You Regret
Regretting isn't sensible.
OK I'M DONE WITH THE QUIZ :DDDDD!
Bye,
Tiffy.
leaving so soon, hm?
Amanda
Amelia
Angie
Ayesha<3
Carina
♥Chang Ming
Chelsea
Cherilyn
Cherry
Cheryl
♥Chrystal
♥Crystal
♥Daniel
Dedrick
Edlyn
Eileen
Elaine
Elaine
Emerald
Eugene
Fangning
Fann
Faweena
Fiona
Gladys
Hengyeng
Hongli
♥Isabelle
Ignatius
Imran
Jing Rong
Jingyi
Jolene
Josephine
Judith
Juliette
Karen
Kefei
Kitying
Louisa
Lynn
MinAi
Mindy
Natalie
Nelly
Nooraini
Pearlyn
Qin Yi
Rabitah
Rachel
Radiya
Richie
Rui Xiang
Shermaine
Sheryl
Shireen
Serene
Stacey
Stephanie
Tze Ning
Valencia
Vanessa
Venice
Wanling
Weiny
Xuan Li
Xueqing
Yashwanthram
Yinxin
Yixuan
Yu Qing
Yvonne
Zerlina
Zhan Tzearchives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010
August 2010
credits
designer  
DancingSheep