profile /}
e.n.t.r.i.e.s
*affiliates
-miscellaneous
hiyaaaaa![:
Welcome to my-cutecrap@bs! I HAVE MOVED SOMEWHERE ELSE (:
tiffanyyyyyyy!
♥25th October
♥SAPS 4-5'06, 5-1'07, 6-1'08
♥RGGYM
♥RG102'09, 202'10
♥Vivogroup
♥HCTIBs
♥Hi5s
I love my life, my family, my friends and my CCA very much (:
Thursday, July 31, 2008
5:08 PM
I LOVE TODAY YEAH!
It seems like I love every single day.
Ah well, that's good right!
Morning was the usual drill, meet RX and Edlyn, struggle to finish whatever homework we have unfinished, RX asking Ben to hit me on the head and me doing the same thing, and then going up.
Today's assembly was in the hall which means stuffy!! Which sucks! At least there was no particular boring assembly program like i expected. YAY.
But that meant more Mrs Ho time and more Mrs Ho going through homework. But I'd rather that than assembly program any day!
So we went through homework and blablabla.
Chinese was boring and I was even made to stand which I found VERY unfair!! I couldn't see what the stupid man in the oral picture was doing so I couldn't say anything right!
Then when Mdm Sim asked Zhengfen(whom I have nothing against, in fact i find her adorable:D) to describe what the man was doing, Zhengfen couldn't see too, so Mdm Sim let her go in front to see! How come she didn't ask me to go in front?!
UNFAIR THANKS LOL.
At least I could sit earlier than Lucas, even though we stood up at the same time. Hah.
We spent recess rehearsing for the very last time :o. We were so ENGROSSED in our dance that we lost track of time! So when I asked Chryst,
"Eh what time is it now?"
"10.30!!!!!!!"
Everyone then has more or less 2 different responses "NOW HOW..." and "Shit."
Haha.
We were supposed to assemble in the hall but since we were late and didn't wanna get punished or something we went to the music room straightaway for the audition!
I think it went pretty smoothly. There were no glaring errors so yay. I'm very proud of the 6-1 dancers yes!
OH LOL.
The judges were the PM teachers so went I walked in, I heard a comment that sounded like,
"That's Timothy's older sister."
HAHAHA. I think they saw me during Timmy's story telling competition.
Went back to class after audition expecting a scolding but in the end we got none yay!
Mrs Ho was even so understanding that she let us go buy some food because we sacrificed our recess to rehearse ;)
Rest of the day was pretty dull. We did oral and I moved forward to sit next to Sarah since except for me, no one else was sitting in my row. So I felt lonely!
Lunch was OK i guess. Usual stuff! Only the last part towards the end was different. The three of us(RX,Chryst,ME!) were counting the steps while we climbed the stairs.
"ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT NINE TEN ELEVEN TWELVE...THIRTEEN!!!"
LOL.
Aw I love you guyz.
Mrs Ho was playing the national day songs so we were dancing like maniacs! She played Chan Mali Chan too which we immediately reacted to by shouting, "EH CHANGE SONG LA!!!!"
Hahahaha I love my class!
Did oral AGAIN. (Boringggg, well except for some funny parts which caused us to erupt in laughter like 家教! HAHA Mrs Ho show off about her Chinese!)
Then those M.O people who were taking some Australian test left early so Mrs Ho didn't do anything else after that. She played the National Day songs again and Sherryl and Lynn were my dancing partners!
If RX was there, he'd be dancing with us too LOL.
After supp, I hung out with Judith daddy darlingz for a short while since we both had people to wait for.
Jiangxiong and Daniel are hairpulling, umbrella taking idiots.
Jingyi is an idiot too. An idiot who made me wait for 23 minutes!!!!!! Gah yes I counted because I was getting more and more pissed off by the minute.
This girl made me miss 2 buses! And we nearly missed the third one.
So yes, bussed home with Jing the blubber.
We went to the mini market because I just HAD to quench my thirst. I found JELLYJOY which St Anthony's USED to sell but now no more ):
I missed it so much that I bought two for 2 dollars LOL. Jing bought one of that and one ice-cream.
My two jellyjoy flavours were peach and lycheeee! Jing's was MANGO.
Alright that's the end of my day :D. I have tuition later which totallaye sucks gah.
But other than the sucky tuition, today rocks!
leaving so soon, hm?
Amanda
Amelia
Angie
Ayesha<3
Carina
♥Chang Ming
Chelsea
Cherilyn
Cherry
Cheryl
♥Chrystal
♥Crystal
♥Daniel
Dedrick
Edlyn
Eileen
Elaine
Elaine
Emerald
Eugene
Fangning
Fann
Faweena
Fiona
Gladys
Hengyeng
Hongli
♥Isabelle
Ignatius
Imran
Jing Rong
Jingyi
Jolene
Josephine
Judith
Juliette
Karen
Kefei
Kitying
Louisa
Lynn
MinAi
Mindy
Natalie
Nelly
Nooraini
Pearlyn
Qin Yi
Rabitah
Rachel
Radiya
Richie
Rui Xiang
Shermaine
Sheryl
Shireen
Serene
Stacey
Stephanie
Tze Ning
Valencia
Vanessa
Venice
Wanling
Weiny
Xuan Li
Xueqing
Yashwanthram
Yinxin
Yixuan
Yu Qing
Yvonne
Zerlina
Zhan Tzearchives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010
August 2010
credits
designer  
DancingSheep