profile /}
e.n.t.r.i.e.s
*affiliates
-miscellaneous
hiyaaaaa![:
Welcome to my-cutecrap@bs! I HAVE MOVED SOMEWHERE ELSE (:
tiffanyyyyyyy!
♥25th October
♥SAPS 4-5'06, 5-1'07, 6-1'08
♥RGGYM
♥RG102'09, 202'10
♥Vivogroup
♥HCTIBs
♥Hi5s
I love my life, my family, my friends and my CCA very much (:
Sunday, October 19, 2008
9:56 AM
OMG I had so much fun the past two days!
Tiring, yes, but still, SO FUN!!! HAHHA.
Sooo...
FRIDAY
Went for Sherryl(darling daughter)'s chalet!
I left my house pretty early 'cos i was boredddd and I thought I was probably going to be the earliest one, but Crack was already there!
Kim and I got a bit lost together until Sherryl and Crack came down to pick us up :D. Then Edlyn came!
We lazed around a little! I borrowed two books, looked at all kinds of stuff, went through DVDs together with the rest(we had to pick a couple to watch!) and then we left :D
Took a van to the chalet place(which was at Changi! so far okay LOL) and it was pretty cool! I sat beside Edlyn and we listened to a couple of songs together and ALL of us(Crack, Kim, Edlyn, Me) sang and sang and sang :DD. Okay Kim didn't really sing LOL.
There was a hell lotta signs in the van which I had fun reading. There was one especially funny one - "Do Not Break Wind Here" LOLOL. (If you don't know, it's advising you not to fart)
LALALA LOL.(My brother would have suffered in that van if he was there because he ALWAYS farts!!)
Reached the chalet place and settled down. It was damn cool alrighty, very modern and very uhm...posh! We picked one room and started lazing around again while playing a couple of cardgames like Uno, Big Two and Cheat!
Oh of course, we HAD to snack on seaweed while playing (very delicious, thanks Edlyn for bringing!!)
Crack kept accusing wrongly and well I got accused!! So did a couple of others LOL. Funny!!
We soon got bored and decided to head to the beach! (Kim and Sherryl actually wanted the pool, but we can go to a pool anytime what!!)
Majority won of course :D. It was 3:2 HAHA. Yup, so to the beach!
It was fricking retarded. We were screaming like who-knows-what whenever we got a least bit dirty. But we SLOWLY loosened up and enjoyed ourselves :D.
I threw sand.
YEAH I DID!!
At Crack and Kim and Sherryl. No, I didn't target Edlyn because she's so nice and sweet not like the REST OF THEM!!
Chased Kim and Crack around the beach and it was friggin hilarious. We all ended up getting very dirty so we went deeper and deeper into the sea! Yeah with all our clothes on!
We were holding hands and singing all kinds of ridiculous songs!
"IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS!!!"
"If we die, we die together~~~~"
And Crack was saying that the headlines the next day may be "Five girls holding hands found dead in the sea!!" LOLOL.
Walao curse us huh!! D:
Built a rather unsuccessful castle and it only made us get dirtier and gave us an excuse to go into the sea to "wash up" HAHA.
Sherryl and Edlyn said that I have motherly instincts!! LOLOL?! I do...?
(Okay I'd very much like to have motherly instincts because for my PSLE English Compo I wrote in the mother's POV!! So I was hoping that I really did sound like a real mom LOL)
Right, whatever!
Went back to the chalet placey and washed up(shall not elaborate on that except that Crack took so long that I felt like pulling her hair and then punching her nose!!) then had lunch!!
Sherryl's mummy cook curry and noodles and it was delicious! Yum yum. It was spicy-ish but nonetheless NICE!
Yummmmmmmy!
Headed to the arcade after lunch where Kim and I spent the least. (We spent the same amount) The reason why we even spent anything at all was because there was one particularly addictive coin thing...UGH!! LOL.
(Crack spent the most hee. Yes I am mocking her hee hee hee!)
Watched epic movie after that. Snacked on some chips and yucky seaweed(Kim, Sherryl and Edlyn enjoyed it but Crack and I absolutely hated it!!).
*Oh and speaking of the epic movie, I'm reading the Da Vinci Code now!! 'Cos after Sarah lent me Digital Fortress, I read it and decided that I really like it!! It's damn good okay, so...unpredictable! And that rocks. Predictable books get boring, but unpredictable ones keep me in suspense!! :D I've only read like 4 chapters of the Da Vinci Code but I KNOW that I'm gonna enjoy it!! :D
Kay moving on!
We went bowling! It was fun! I haven't bowled in ages, so it was cool to go bowling again. (Someone go bowling with me soon!). We used two lanes!
Overall, I won HAAA. Showing off, yes I know!
The way Sherryl and Edlyn bowled were damn cute! Sherryl just let her ball roll very very slowly and it hit the pins most of the time! HAHA CUTE :D. She'd just drop it, and let it roll!
Edlyn's way was more 'dangerous'. She flung it so hard that it landed in the lane beside it(lane 4) :x And it was Kim's turn at that time in lane 4, so her turn was wasted since Edlyn's 'flying ball' landed in the drain :\ LOLOL.
Kim and I were weird! Everytime Kim bowled well, my ball would end up in the drain and vice versa. Weird, huh?
I had fish and chips for dinner! I forgot what the rest had but I remember stealing Kim's fishcakes and one prawn! Okay I didn't exactly steal that prawn since she really offered it to me, but ya. LOL.
Went to play at the playground for awhile. We played crocodile! (I realised that there are many versions of croc sooo the one we played was the limited steps one!)
Sherryl was funny. She was like a ghost, slipping in and out of the shadows. *shudder*
Crack and Edlyn got scared at the slide LOLOL. A big chase! Up and down up and down HAHA.
Kim used Crack and me!! EVILLLLLLLL!!
Reached the chalet just before 9, just in time for Crimebusters!! So we all settled down to watch!!
Kim kept going on and on about how she fell in love with the show O_O!!
Mmmmhmmm, enjoyed the show, and exactly at 10(my parents very on time one!), my parents called!!! So Crack and I had to leave.
Bid our goodbyes and lalala!
So that's all! I had lotsa fun on Friday! Thankyou, Sherryl, Sherryl's mummy, Kimmy, Cracky and Edlyn for making my day!! :D
SATURDAY
*OMG I've been working on this post for hours already -.- I'd type a bit, then do some other stuff, then type a bit and so on. Ah well!! I want to finish this post soon okay!
Right then. Woke up early again and went for ballet. Sadly, Jovin wasn't there 'cos she apparently injured her leg when she fell of a chair o.o! Okay...
As usual, ballet girls made my day! Hahaha. What a funny and friendly bunch they are :D.
Righto, left ballet early so it would be possible for me to make it in time for the afternoon session of the NJC Open Day.
My parents came along too and we meet with Chryst!
*OKAY ITS CURRENTLY 10.30 PM!! LOLOL. I've had this post for like almost the entire day so try not to get confused ahaha.
NJC was pretty cool, we listened to the talk by Mrs Cheng, toured around and had some drinks and stuff(my milo was very sweet!).
Daddy picked Cracky up and we all headed to Issy's house!!
Watched Step Up 2 : The Streets - it was damnn niceeeee :D LOL.
Then Speedracer, which I slept through most of the time! Seriously. I took up half the couch and I just slept. But I was VERY aware of the ruckus Chryst and Crack were making!! HMPH!!
And they complained about me taking up too much space HAHAHA.
Righttt, we fast forward-ed through most of the movie, 'cos Crack only really wanted the last part blabla.
LOTONE! I had PEPPER LUNCH for dinner! I had the chicken one, 'cos Chryst had that too! I tried a little of the salmon one that Issy and Crack had, it was nice!! I think I'll have salmon the next time I have pepper lunch! Hee.
Went back to Issy's house again after dinner, and we went nuts!! We camwhored, danced, sang, and just did the weirdest things! Haha crazy bunch of girls who made my day <3 I love you :DDDD!
TODAY
*Okay the time now is exactly 11pm!! HAHA
Woke up and did nothing for the entire day really. Boring boring boring...until Miss Cindy's party!!
It also happened to be Janelle's birthday!(I think that's how her name is spelt) Janelle is Miss Cindy's daughter!! HAHA SO CUTE :D
I reached Miss Cindy's house rather late. Tabby, Celine, Si Hwee and her friend uhm...Shi Lei is it?(Okay i dunno how to spell!!) were already there! Went a bit psycho and started playing catching, but Miss Cindy stopped us and told us to help her get the agar agar and eclairs!
Dinner was delicious! I had fried rice, broccoli, prawn stuff and fish!! Wanling had almost the same stuff as me (if i'm not wrong) except that she had no broccoli and had 'youtiao with prawn' LOL. I mostly sat with Wanling during dinner and we chatted! HAHA Wanling is still shorter than me >:D
Had dessert almost immediately after we all finished dinner. Tabby piled the most dessert on her plate okay!! Greedy pigz.
Once again, Wanling and I had the exact same stuff on our plates! It was all very nice :D. I loved the eclairs HAHA. Ooh and Wanling and I ate in almost the exact same order! (Talk about fate!!)
All of us went for a walk around the pool area and there was a hell lotta splashing, stealing of my flipflops and pushing involved!! Ugh, evil ladies HAHA.
I 'partnered' Wanling to play almost the rest of the cardgames 'cos the games we played had to be in pairs, mostly.
Tabby 'partnered' Si Hwee and Celine partnered Shi Lei!
We (Wanling and I) attempted to play snap with 'Old Maid' cards but failed...'cos well we sucked HAHA.
'Stress' after that was much better!! We had a never ending game going on which was damn fun 'cos like everytime one of us missed the 'stress' then we'd split the pile into half for each of us! HAHA, never ending!!
Halfway through, Janelle cut her cake! The cake was enormous so naturally all the pieces we got were enormous too! We were practically BLOATED alright, haha. While enjoying the cake, we watched some of the baby videos of Janelle and her big brother and looked at their picchas!!
Back to 'stress' again, and in the end, Wanling won D:. SOB!!! Whatever HAHA.
Celine left after the cake, followed by Wanling, so after they both left, the 4 of us played the 'balloon monkey' game!!
So retarded. Si Hwee was the monkey most of the time and she didn't manage to get the balloon from me!! HEHEH sad for you, hwee hwee!! I'm too tall for them!! *giggle*(I suppose that's why Wanyee always tries to make me shorter since she really wants to overtake me hahaha)
So yeah, Mummy and Daddy picked me up after that!
Bytheway, Miss Cindy's house is gorgeous! *grin*
Okay it's now...11.36pm. I started this post like about 9+ this morning?? LOLOL. I've had this post for so damn long alr :x. Kay it's time to post this baby!
Goodbye& an early goodnight!
(I'm so excited about tomorrow's HCTIB dinner and then sleepover!! *squeals*)
Oh and happy birthday again, Janelle! You are one adorable baby :D
leaving so soon, hm?
Amanda
Amelia
Angie
Ayesha<3
Carina
♥Chang Ming
Chelsea
Cherilyn
Cherry
Cheryl
♥Chrystal
♥Crystal
♥Daniel
Dedrick
Edlyn
Eileen
Elaine
Elaine
Emerald
Eugene
Fangning
Fann
Faweena
Fiona
Gladys
Hengyeng
Hongli
♥Isabelle
Ignatius
Imran
Jing Rong
Jingyi
Jolene
Josephine
Judith
Juliette
Karen
Kefei
Kitying
Louisa
Lynn
MinAi
Mindy
Natalie
Nelly
Nooraini
Pearlyn
Qin Yi
Rabitah
Rachel
Radiya
Richie
Rui Xiang
Shermaine
Sheryl
Shireen
Serene
Stacey
Stephanie
Tze Ning
Valencia
Vanessa
Venice
Wanling
Weiny
Xuan Li
Xueqing
Yashwanthram
Yinxin
Yixuan
Yu Qing
Yvonne
Zerlina
Zhan Tzearchives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010
August 2010
credits
designer  
DancingSheep