profile /}
e.n.t.r.i.e.s
*affiliates
-miscellaneous
hiyaaaaa![:
Welcome to my-cutecrap@bs! I HAVE MOVED SOMEWHERE ELSE (:
tiffanyyyyyyy!
♥25th October
♥SAPS 4-5'06, 5-1'07, 6-1'08
♥RGGYM
♥RG102'09, 202'10
♥Vivogroup
♥HCTIBs
♥Hi5s
I love my life, my family, my friends and my CCA very much (:
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
1:48 PM
OMG PSLE IS OVER!!!!!!!!
So hard to believe can! LOLOLOL.
I'm so happy! Because I'm like finally free plz. After so bloody long, I am finally freeeee from the stupid exams! I can finally relax! NO MORE STUDYING! HAHAHHAAHAHA!!
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
So that means I'm gonna start blogging again! And pretty regularly too LOL.
And my caps button is broken. I feel so hyper but I can't EXPRESS it properly because shifts is so annoying LOL.
But whatever! I won't let that dampen my high spirits!
LALALALLA.
I shall not blog about PSLE. I shall not. Like what Mrs Ho said, once I've handed in my papers, I HAND IN EVERYTHING.
I shall not talk about it anymore! All the PSLE stuff I've already let go of, when I let go of my paper!
HEHEHEHEH.
Oh but of course, I shouldn't be too happy because majority of my classmates well...their exams aren't over yet.
(Dumb people who took HCL) LOLOL kidding.
Good luck yaaaa, all of you taking the HCL exam tomorrow! GOOD LUCK OK. All of you get distinction and make me proud LOL!
Sooooooooo after Science today I went out with Chryssieeeeeeeeeeee!
We actually planned to go to IMM but in the end we spent most of our time at JE.
Okay but of course, we had Macs Breakfast first! (Yeah it was still breakfast time, Science paper ended at 10!)
Chryst ordered BIG BREAKFAST for once and she kept complaining about the egg. She obviously doesn't know how to appreciate good food LOL. Whatever. As usual, I drowned everything in Ketchup.
Everything tastes good with Ketchup!! *grin*
Then we went to 366 and found to our utmost HORROR that what RX said was true. The swing was destroyed!!
We were so damn sad ):
I mean, the swing's like the best part of the playground. I still remember the game, "I'M HIGHER!!!!" "NO I'M HIGHER!!!!" LOL. So fun!
We didn't stay there for long because Chryst didn't dare to go on the funny thing you hold on to and then it swings you to the other side! I don't know what its called LOL. And plus the weather was so hot.
The ozone layer has a hole you know.
The Sun's harmful UV rays you know!! LATER WE GET SKIN CANCER.
Touchwood.
LOL. :x
Then then then then then. What did we do? OH YES!! We finally made our way to JE. We were too lazy to go to IMM 'cos of the weather and our laziness.
We went to the ice rink first. So relaxing. We watched all the pros skating around while STANDING. Yeah. Some of the benches were gone! *Sob*
OH I SAW HUI XUAN THERE! She was obviously there to celebrate too! HAHA.
Okay blablabla skip skip this skip that, we went to the library!
Cafe!
I had this weird orange/mango drink while Chryst had her usual cookies and cream thing.
The weird thing tasted OK but I wouldn't try it again LOL.
Ladidada. Mostly we just SORTA gossiped LOL. Talked talked talked. We really talked alot! And now I know a lot more than I used to HAHAHAHA.
I was too lazy to bus home. So I took a cab! Cabs are comfy and fast but expensive. Whatever LOL :x
Okay that's all for nowwwwww! I shall blog tomorrow yay!
Oh yea, Issy still has exams tomorrow so good luck, Issy!!
KAY BYEEEEEEEE :D
leaving so soon, hm?
Amanda
Amelia
Angie
Ayesha<3
Carina
♥Chang Ming
Chelsea
Cherilyn
Cherry
Cheryl
♥Chrystal
♥Crystal
♥Daniel
Dedrick
Edlyn
Eileen
Elaine
Elaine
Emerald
Eugene
Fangning
Fann
Faweena
Fiona
Gladys
Hengyeng
Hongli
♥Isabelle
Ignatius
Imran
Jing Rong
Jingyi
Jolene
Josephine
Judith
Juliette
Karen
Kefei
Kitying
Louisa
Lynn
MinAi
Mindy
Natalie
Nelly
Nooraini
Pearlyn
Qin Yi
Rabitah
Rachel
Radiya
Richie
Rui Xiang
Shermaine
Sheryl
Shireen
Serene
Stacey
Stephanie
Tze Ning
Valencia
Vanessa
Venice
Wanling
Weiny
Xuan Li
Xueqing
Yashwanthram
Yinxin
Yixuan
Yu Qing
Yvonne
Zerlina
Zhan Tzearchives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010
August 2010
credits
designer  
DancingSheep