profile /}
e.n.t.r.i.e.s
*affiliates
-miscellaneous
hiyaaaaa![:
Welcome to my-cutecrap@bs! I HAVE MOVED SOMEWHERE ELSE (:
tiffanyyyyyyy!
♥25th October
♥SAPS 4-5'06, 5-1'07, 6-1'08
♥RGGYM
♥RG102'09, 202'10
♥Vivogroup
♥HCTIBs
♥Hi5s
I love my life, my family, my friends and my CCA very much (:
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
8:34 PM
Hiya!
Yesterday was cool. Seriously!! HEHE. Even though I had to get up early D: (GOSH, HOW AM I GOING TO GET USED TO GETTING UP EARLY?!?! T_T)
Daddy oh-so-kindly dropped me off in front of RGS before going to work, and I made my way through a sea of girls! OMG, I thought I was early (and I WAS OKAY, like...10-15 minutes early!!) but it totally seemed like I was late.
God, so kiasu huh! LOL.
Saw Kimmy in the hall and we sat down together(she sat behind me and I sat in front) and chatted about loads of random stuff...until we saw Yi Ling! Ya, Tan Yi Ling! SAPS! 6-1'08! Apparently, she also appealed and blablabla. Hmmm, I always thought Yi Ling would go to Nanyang...Ah well. *shrug*
So uh, Mrs Hoo talked to us first, and I found what she said pretty interesting since she managed to keep everything lively and fun.
I'm afraid I cannot say the same for ____!!! ____ WAS SO BORING THAT I NEARLY FELL ASLEEP. (I tried my very best not to since I didn't want to make that bad an impression.) She said she was only going to take half an hour! I WAS QUITE SURE SHE TOOK LONGER THAN THAT K.
Don't think I'm mean.
EVEN KIM SAID SHE WAS BORING!! KIM!! LOL.
All groups went for a guided tour after the talks! Kim and I = SAME GROUP hehe yay. We were led by 1 PSL and a prefect in training! HAHA the PSL was really friendly and nice, we even managed to find out that she's in the band!
So went around to many different CCA booths, nothing really CAUGHT my eye and gave me the, 'woah that's so awesome! I definitely have to join!! If I don't I'll die!!' kind of impression.
But really, all the girls who were representing their CCAs did impress me since they were confident(well most of them were) and spoke clearly. Plus they seemed really really cheerful! :D
Ohya, I was basically only interested in the stickers. Most booths would give stickers to us so I stuck them on the paper thingy! HAHA it looks really cool now, with all the stickers.
THE BAND GAVE ME THE MOST STICKERS!! HAHAHA. I HAVE 4 BAND STICKERS ROFLMAO.
After the guided tour, everything was free and easy so I went around to different booths with Kim and her mom to ask questions about the different CCAs.
Oh and Kimmy and I decided to sign up for the trials/auditions(whatever!) for the Debate&Oratorical Society!! HAHA it really seems like fun and everything...but it's a merit CCA!
So I don't know for sure whether I really want to join, but I most likely will :D.
Met Dhyuti after everything and we talked and talked! She gave us some useful tips and stuff! HAHA thanks, Dhyuti <3 :D.
Took 190 to Orchard after I handed in my HMT slip and train-ed to Bishan.
Lalala, I got lost!
But I got lost together with my new friend - Pearlynn! (And her mom and sis LOL).
Uh, Pearlynn's the quiet type but really friendly and fun when you sort of get to know her(I don't know her so well yet, but we exchanged numbers :D).
Yay, she's taking Jap too! So we got directions and walked to MOELC together.
HAHA it was sorta funny...there were quite a number of people registering for French, hardly anyone registering for German, and LOADS OF PEOPLE registering for Japanese!
My queue number was 255 -.-, and Pearlynn's was 254.
When we got there they were only at what...22x? So we decided to go buy the various books first. Oh gosh, I was so lucky to have enough money with me! HAHA, the books for term 1 cost $78 bucks altogether. I've already flipped through them and guess what?!?!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.
LOL GOING TO FAIL T____T.
The people at MOELC didn't know I was a Rafflesian! They thought I was still an NJCian! So I had to inform them and everything. They said that I MAY have to change classes and all, but for now my classes are on THURSDAY, 3.30PM! Class J1.19! My teacher is Ms Hagimoto. Teehee.
After settling everything, we took a bus back to J8 'cos we were too lazy to walk. Then we decided to have lunch together! Yeah, me and Pearlynn+her mom+her 'lil sis!
Ate at Macs and I ordered a McSpicy which I didn't finish 'cos it was KILLING ME. OK, I really can't do spicy stuff (sob, so pathetic right!! T_T)
Read my books at Bishan Library for hours after that (OMG I LOVE THAT LIBRARY. THEY HAD MY BOOK!!! *HAPPY*HAPPY*HAPPY*)
Train-ed to City Hall to meet my family at Suntec. OK, I was late. *lalala*. I was VERY late!(I made them wait for 20 minutes LOLOL :X. Sorry!!)
Had dinner at Kenny Rogers, shopped around a bit and went home.
OK!! Time for what happened today ~~
I met Jovin at Vivocity earlier than I'd planned. Mainly because I was early for perhaps once in my life and Jovin was early, as always!
We walked round and round and round trying to find a place to eat and in the end, we just settled with Subway, where I ordered my usual.
OK we were total idiots LOL. We forgot to buy tickets first!! So we quickly rushed to buy them and we were lucky k! There were actually seats that were reasonably far from the screen left!
So lalala, shopped, laughed, took weird photos, tickled, joked OMG I LOVE JOVIN 'BONG' HAHAHA.
It was a fruitful day k!!
I got my bag, and my socks!! *happy*
KKK THAT'S ALL.
CHRYST IS BACK, WELCOME BACK CHRYST! I'VE MISSED YOU. SERIOUSLY. HOW COULD YOU LEAVE MEEEEEEE?!?! *NOT HAPPY*
OK BYEBYE ILY ALLLL~
leaving so soon, hm?
Amanda
Amelia
Angie
Ayesha<3
Carina
♥Chang Ming
Chelsea
Cherilyn
Cherry
Cheryl
♥Chrystal
♥Crystal
♥Daniel
Dedrick
Edlyn
Eileen
Elaine
Elaine
Emerald
Eugene
Fangning
Fann
Faweena
Fiona
Gladys
Hengyeng
Hongli
♥Isabelle
Ignatius
Imran
Jing Rong
Jingyi
Jolene
Josephine
Judith
Juliette
Karen
Kefei
Kitying
Louisa
Lynn
MinAi
Mindy
Natalie
Nelly
Nooraini
Pearlyn
Qin Yi
Rabitah
Rachel
Radiya
Richie
Rui Xiang
Shermaine
Sheryl
Shireen
Serene
Stacey
Stephanie
Tze Ning
Valencia
Vanessa
Venice
Wanling
Weiny
Xuan Li
Xueqing
Yashwanthram
Yinxin
Yixuan
Yu Qing
Yvonne
Zerlina
Zhan Tzearchives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010
August 2010
credits
designer  
DancingSheep